Friday, February 11, 2011

AUSTRALIA - PART 5: JANUARY

A $6000 coffee? Sure I'll take one. Thats how much it cost me earlier this month when I decided to make some quick cash and join a clinical trial. Sure its risky, but easy money. After completing and passing a number of screening tests to be accepted into the trial, I had one more to go: wear the 'Halter Monitor' for 24 hours to measure my heart rate to make sure there were no abnormalities. 23 hours later I buy a 'short black' (to which I didn't realise at the time) is straight-up pure caffine, basically giving my heart a dropkick and sending it off the charts. Duurrrrr. Ended up not walking away the $6000, but probably for the best seeing is though January was a kickass month: shooting with the pros on Devoted Husband, and a much needed concert outing at Big Day Out, an amazing national festival with a solid lineup of bands and performers. This is probably one of my better videos of the series to date:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kris,

    Couldn't find a way to email you, so I'm posting here. Hope you're well! Are you still Down Under?

    Sorry it's taken me so long to visit your blog. A few short comments:
    - Found the trailer for "The Choices of Alice-Rose" tantalising
    - Loved the soundtrack for the NYE video, with the build-up of the violins and the noise from the fireworks in the background
    - The opening of the latest video is beautiful.

    You're extremely talented. I'm glad our paths crossed.

    - Alison from gsk.

    ReplyDelete